- How was last year’s Adobofest?
Held at Chicago’s LaBagh Woods last year, we had great weather, new performances and even more food!
Congratulations to our Adobo winners:
- Best Tasting Adobo – “Mama’s Mussel’s Adobo” by Leticia J. Jimenez
- People’s Choice Winner – “Aling Tining’s Special Cebu Adobo” by Maria Delora
And much appreciation to our Tasting Judges:
- Chef Jing – Owner, Cakes n Crumbs
- Delia Anama (Mrs. A) – Mr’s A’s Cupcakes
- Donna Reyes – Hostess, On-Air Talent, new show, ‘Fil-AM NOW!”
- Maricar Madrid Crost (Lawyer, 2013 Best Tasting Adobo Champion) – Owner: Madrid Crost Law Firm
- Sarahlynn Pablo – Food, Travel and Philippine Cuisine Blogger, Philippine Kitchen Co-Founder.
We are deeply grateful to all of our contestants, volunteers, and community organizations, without whom, Adobofest would not happen. And thanks so much to our vendors and sponsors! Please click to your right and check them out!
Click below to ‘taste’ a bit of Adobofest 2014. Thanks for coming by!